Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published in the form the author has been presenting for consideration.
- The submission file is in one of the following domains: .doc, .odt, .docx, or .rtf
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all media (illustrations, figures, and tables) are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text has been prepared for anonymous refereeing, with revealing acknowledgements and self-identifying references removed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.